Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am sure glad it's Tuesday.

Woke up early again this morning then went back to bed till about 6:05 AM at which time I rose and got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. Good time at coffee then pretty soon it was time to go down to the senior center and prepare to deliver the meals for today. Before my delivery started I got a phone call from Dr. Thayer’s nurse, she informed me that the x-rays that they took of my neck last Thursday indicated a further deterioration of my upper cervical spine specifically between C-4 and C-5 vertebrae. Not good news, but it does tend to explain the increasing discomfort that I have in that area. I stopped at Lebanon shop ‘n kart and bought some cheese specifically a loaf of Tilamook sharp cheddar and some string cheese I also got 1/2 gallon of milk and a Father’s Day card for Sean and four sixpacks of the small cans of diet Pepsi. Then I went to buy Mark to check my number I was so lucky my number was one that did not get picked and on the way home I stopped at the post office to see if they issued the passport packets. I was advised to go online and download the form’s. Well it looks like it will go ahead and attend the therapy and see what that does for me but I already know that the ultimate cure will be additional surgery. Yuck!

No comments: