Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Overcast and dreary and potentially rainy today.

I woke up initially at 5 AM this morning after looking at the clock I decided there was no way that I was going to get out of bed that early. Went back to sleep and woke up about 6:20 AM, got up got dressed took my meds and headed down to McDonald’s for coffee. Ralph was already there as were a couple of the others so I had coffee and BS’d them little bit shortly after 8 AM I headed down to the senior center to deliver meals... today I was down to 15 clients. On the way home I stopped at LinnCo. And got a little bit of cash. Then I stopped at foothills supply and picked up five fiberglass rods to use as flower stakes. Not too sure what the weather will bring the rest of the day but I did hear mention of thunderstorms so it should be interesting to say the least.

No comments: