Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, June 1, 2009

The beginning of the week is here once again

I woke up this morning about 5 AM and decided that was much too early and went back to sleep till about 6:10 AM at which time I got up and got dressed made the bed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. Had a good time down there conversing with the normal group who shows up I stayed there until about 8:45 AM then went down to the senior center to get ready to deliver meals. I was down to 15 clients today one of which was a no-show but he typically does not call when he’s not going to be home. After deliveries were done I stopped at Lebanon shop and cart and spent about $47 getting some groceries the majority of which was yogurt (on sale for four for three dollars) I can’t pass up sales like that. And the yogurt makes a very good snack. Right now I have the sprinklers and the soaker hose running for the yard and the flower beds.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Do you have pictures of the fine work those two ladies are doing for you in the flower beds? Would love to see them.

Unknown said...

Now don't be shocked too much brother. I have actually been reading about your very interesting days !! I am happy for you that you have found someone to do some gardening for you. Pretty flowers around is a promise from God to make you smile and be happy no matter what else is going on in your life.

Enjoying your friends and watching your racing and wrestling shows seems to give you much enjoyment and I am happy for you !!

Don't forget to rent the wonderful movie, "Last Chance Harvey". I'm sure that you will really enjoy it....We sure did

You may want to purchase one plant that is known to attract Hummingbirds. They will find your feeder shortly after.