Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

A dull and dreary day...

Last night was a very restless night’s sleep wise, my neck appears to be getting worse as the days go by and don’t know how long that I will be able to forgo what will probably be an inevitable surgical procedure. I rose about 6:10 AM, got dressed, and went to coffee at McDonald’s. From there I went down to the Elks Lodge to check out the flea market, and it was just getting set up. I did purchase some cookies (peanut butter, of course) and now I am back home. Hot chocolate is steaming ready to be drank and the cookies beckon. I counted the cupboard doors, and there are 18 of them and are eight drawer fronts to be replaced. I’m pretty certain that will be expensive. No particular plans today as I decided that I would not go to the Oregon country fair in Veneta. Therefore, I will probably do laundry and dust the furniture in the bedroom. Sometimes I wonder if I can actually sustain the excitement that constantly invades my life *grin*.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hi Dennis,

It is the inner workings that keep us entertained rather than the outter forces :-)

A movie sounds wonderful. I have Lori until this coming Wed. so it will have to be next week sometime.

Shall we say Wednesday after next, a matinee?

Talk to you soon

Oh...did you get the text message I sent you from Mom's inquiring into two, maybe three of the senior housing in Lebanon?