Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Overcast and gray and maybe wet...

Boy oh boy was I lazy this morning, I didn’t crawl out of bed till 10 after seven, and then I meandered down to McDonald’s for coffee and didn’t leave there for the senior center until about 8:40 AM. Meal deliveries were uneventful, and when finished I came back home. Picked up a couple items then headed off to Corvallis, to the Kinko’s store to pick up my manual on EyeTV. While I was in Corvallis I stopped at lawyers trust to see if the check might be there but it hadn’t been released yet. After I picked up my manual at Kinko’s, I stopped at Baja fresh and had lunch after having stopped at Borders bookstore and bought a book on CS4. On the way back home I stopped at Wilson Ford to visit with Steve for a few minutes, I hadn’t seen him for about four years. Back home now and check in on my e-mail and seeing what’s going on. Leann, what is it that the banks did that made you so mad? Goodness, what a tirade. I certainly hope the rest of your day went better.

3 comments:

Leann said...

They took my money and won't give it back!

It sounds like you had a pretty nice day. It's always nice to get out and about. It sounds like you try to do that every day, besides the senior meals.

I hope you have an equally pleasing Saturday!

cathy said...

Hey there.

Your vacation will be over when mine starts. I will be flying out of here on August 22nd and then I fly back on September 5th. I will have two weeks and I am looking forward to it.

Maybe we will get a chance to meet when I come out.

Have a great week. I work an earlier shift the first of the week and I will be with school-age. It will pass quickly because we will do field trips.

Then my regular shift on Thursday and surgery on Friday. So I have a full week.

cathy said...

Oops!!!!

Wrong post.......