Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A foggy start to the day...

This morning when I woke up about 5:30 AM, I decided I would go back to sleep and did so until about 6:25 AM at which time I rose, and got dressed and went to McDonald’s for coffee. And as my routine would dictate, left to deliver meals at about 8:30 AM. I had 16 clients today and everyone was home. When I got back to the senior center I decided not to have lunch there, and instead came straight home. I noticed on the front porch the settlement check had arrived. I was supposed to have a visit from Valley Cabinet today for an estimate on new cabinet doors and drawer fronts, but they’ve not yet made an appearance. Shortly I shall go down to LinnCo and deposit the check. It is turned out to be a beautiful day, approximately 70° with unexpected high of about 84°.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I had forgotten about the car issue, or rather the truck. How did that all work out?