Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A most beautiful Wednesday and my daughter comes today.

I slept reasonably well last night got up about 615 this morning headed down to McDonald’s for coffee and back home by about five after 8 AM. I have Ralphy out in the garage now and the garage doors open so that he can go outside if he wishes. I am enjoying a cup of hot chocolate right now and today I’m going to start trying to lose some weight I hope I am successful. Melissa will be here about 11 AM, at which time I am sure we will go to the Apple website and order a computer for her. I am going to extend her a $1000 loan for a period of two years with no interest. (I hope that’s not a mistake) but then with kids you never really know. Anyway I hope you all enjoy the day and possibly find something exciting to do. Leann it appears to be getting closer to the time of the year where sleeping during the day is very difficult.

No comments: