Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's going to be a very warm weekend...

I slept fairly decent last night, this morning I really didn’t want to get out of bed but it was 6:20 AM and the sun was streaming in the window so I decided that I had to get up. I got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee, Ralph had not yet arrived but came in about 10 minutes later. We all sat around and talked a little bit at about 8:25 AM Ralph decided that we should maybe go, so I took him and we went to the flea market behind the Elks Lodge. I bought some peanut butter cookies and then left and stopped at a few garage sales on the way back home. Once home I cleaned up the kitchen and am considering what I might need to get accomplished today. I truly hope you all enjoy today, I believe the weather will be very nice and it would be a wonderful day to get out and do something with family or friends.
Just checked out 'FaceBook', I am amazed at the number of my 'friends' that use facebook.... I don't often post there even though I am a member. I read things there that I would otherwise not hear about... interesting community, and I think I like it better than the 'Bird' site.
OMG !!! I just got 'Tweeted' from "Omar"...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The picture looks like it may have been taken in China at the World Olympics. Is that right???? Beautiful picture, by the way.

All I can say is try to keep cool in your hear wave. It won't be that bad here in El Dorado Hills as we have been having breezes from the Delta daily for the last three days !! The temps never get to where they are suppose to because of that ! Yeah, makes it much more doable.

Take care and have a nice day !!

Leann said...

I'm guessing Germany maybe? I'm bad at this kind of thing. :-)

I have a Facebook account and used to post regularly, then I found this, so I never go there anymore. Probably should. Different community.

Anyway, hope you stay cool and can't wait to hear from Omar!! He's been 'sprung'!