Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Well Sunday last day of the week and beautiful

Woke up this morning and got up about 6:10 AM got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. Ralph was being on rain this morning for a while. Del gave him a ride home I guess. Back home now and cleaned up the kitchen dishes and made a couple of pieces of toast for breakfast with raspberry jam. Pretty good actually. Got a new e-mail from Nora that had a couple of HHhhh on it and nothing else so I don’t know what that was all about. In a little bit I will leave to go visit Marie, Nora’s aunt and her husband. Maybe I can learn a little bit more about what may transpire should I pursue the relationship in a more serious manner with Nora. I can’t wait till Thursday when I get the MRI. Well actually it will take Dr. Thayer a little bit of time to get the results of that test. I presume that I know what it will show, if it follows the same way my earlier surgery years ago did. Anyway, it looks to be a very beautiful day today I hope you all enjoy it.

No comments: