Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

A little cooler this morning but still a nice day.

Good morning! So I slept sporadically last night and finally got up a little before six got dressed and headed down to McDonald’s for my morning coffee. As you can imagine the usual suspects were gathered around enjoying numerous free refills on their coffee cup. Ralph had walked down again today and he looked to be in pretty fair spirits, I asked him if he wanted a ride home and he declined and said he would “mosey” that direction a little later. About 8:25 AM I left to take care of my routine. Back home at about 11:45 AM and had some Cheerios as a late breakfast. When I delivered to John, he gave me a bag of cherries so that will make a nice snack. I just got off the phone with McCord Air Force Base and they have flights that go to Korea every Wednesday but not too Osan AFB. So I would have to get a connecting flight once I arrived in Korea. They also have flights that returned to the United States on a weekly basis at least this month. I also found out there would be no charge to me for the flight which I thought was wonderful. Maybe I will become a world traveler (Not!). To Those Friends Who Read This Blog: remember this, I value your friendship and accept you for who you are and what you are. I respect where you came from and appreciate where you’re going and my prayers and best wishes will always be with you.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Korea??? Why are you going to Korea??

Thank you for your unconditional acceptance.

Unknown said...

I think it's exciting that you are thinking about going to Korea. Traveling can bring great and wonderful insights to other parts of the world !!

I know why you would possibly go there. Does Leann know?

Happy to see that Ralph is doing some walking. God only knows, it will make him healthier and that is always a good thing.

We just secured our tickets for "So You Think You Can Dance". We went last year and loved it. Gareth got excellent seats as he was on the computer when they let the flood gates open.

Absolutely loved the picture...one of the most beautiful ones of a wooded area that I have ever seen.

Thanks for your last comment on acceptance !