Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A little cooler today and slightly overcast

I got up later this morning was about 6:45 AM and headed down to McDonald’s Ralph was not there yet. About 15 minutes after I got there he came wandering in. I offered to take him to Philomath with me but he declined to go. About 8:25 AM I left McDonald’s to go to Philomath. I arrived there about 8:45 AM. Sat down with Julie and changed over my direct deposits one from the feds, the one from the VA and my so security so that they will be deposited in my Wells Fargo checking account as opposed to LinnCo. On the way home I stopped at Emmonds meat market and picked up some smoked salmon and buffalo jerky. Back home now and just finished configuring Melissa’s computer and she will be over sometime later this evening to pick it up, it seems heavier than her iBook was. But maybe not. I will leave about 1:40 PM to meet Leann at the theater.
Well dangit! this is about the 3rd time I've been left holding the bag for one reason or another it would seem... perhaps when I see Dr. about my neck I should ask him to check me for Leprosy too... Oh well, one of these times things will click the way I expect them to. Pretty day out though, I might just wash the Mini today.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Nothing wrong with you Dennis, some of your friends just need to grow up and change priorities. :-) I'm sorry about the movie.