Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Today is July 5 and it's starting out nice and sunny...

I didn’t really want to get out of bed this morning, it was comfortable and for the moment I had no pains to worry about. Tried to go back to sleep but couldn’t so I got up, got dressed, and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. Ralphie was in a cantankerous mood this morning, which is always a little bit of a challenge but I was up for it. I will search and see if I have anything to hang on the walls in the dining room, the question right now is what kind of art were decorations do I want to put on the wall. It seems like my entries here on this blog are mundane and repetitive and I’m thinking about changing the format not appearance wise, but rather content. We’ll see where that goes... perhaps Omar will make another appearance.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hey Dennis,

I enjoy reading your blog, the events of your life. I understand being tired of it seems, repeating the same thing every day.

Cantankerous people are a challenge and I find it fun to try and get them to smile and move out of their "ggrrr" ness. Or at least a laugh or two.

I will be giving you a call soon to get together and do something, movie, dinner, whatever. I just have to get past the next few weeks and having the grandchild with me.

I hope you have a wonderful week and will check back in with you when I get back from Eastern Oregon.

Be safe and enjoy your week.