Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day everyone, Celebrate our freedom!

Woke up this morning to an absolutely gorgeous day, went down and had coffee with my friends at McDonald’s, then drove by the old Wal-Mart parking lot as I was told there would be a flea market there (there was not one). Back home now, I rinsed off all the dust from the Toyota pickup and took it out for a high-speed run to dry it off. Also used the yard blower and blew all the trash out of the inside (not that there was much). So that’s finished now. Folder load of clothes from the dryer and put the last load in the dryer. I went up to the Oregon country fair website to check out the ticket prices. Probably run about $30 for the Saturday event including parking. This morning I asked Julia if she might like to go. She is going to check her schedule. The last time I went to the Oregon country fair I had my daughter, Melissa with me. It was eye-opening event, especially for her, but she took it all in good taste I believe she was about 16 at the time. Today we celebrate freedom, independence, release from tyranny. And we honor those who have fallen in the name of freedom. Enjoy the day, I hope each and everyone is doing something special.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I am doing something special. I am going to be working especially hard.....hahahaha

Hope you enjoy your evening and celebrate the day in your own unique way.

I have not been to the Oregon State Fair in ....... like, forever.