Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday morning and overcast.

I woke up this morning about 5 AM and then laid back down and went to sleep for about another hour. Got up right at 6 AM and got dressed and headed down to McDonald’s for coffee. I stopped at Safeway and fueled up the Toyota and then left to go to the senior center to deliver meals. I had 16 clients today. I don’t know what the sun is going to shine today are not, right now I would say it’s not too promising. After finishing with meals I stopped at bi-Mart to check my number (which by the way was not the lucky number) then I walked down to the dollar store to see if they had any atomic balls, which they didn’t but they have a late freight truck today so I will check back before I go to class tonight at Linn Benton community college. I am back home now and had a fried egg sandwich for lunch and some hot chocolate.

No comments: