Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sorry about yesterday, nothing particularly interesting...

Actually the heading to this blog post is incorrect. Yesterday was somewhat monumental and the fact that I signed all the papers for my refinance on my home which ended up garnering me quite a savings in the long term. My appointment was at 10 o’clock in the morning and I was completely finished by 11 AM. After stopping by the Apple store and purchasing a minor item I came back home. The remainder of the day was spent setting up my new device and watching some tutorials on Photoshop. This morning I woke up early and actually got out of bed about 6 AM and then went down to McDonald’s for coffee in my typical morning Thursday routine. On the way home from delivering meals I stopped at Rhodes Warden insurance and questioned Tracy about the homeowner policy that was instituted by Wells Fargo Bank.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Congrats on the house!~ That must feel nice to have it all done and over with.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's back to work I go :-) Not happy, grumpy. kinda.

Hope you have an awesome Friday and have something equally fun planned for the weekend.