Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's cool to the point of almost cold outside overcast and spotty fog...

My sleep last night was not particularly restful, seemed I was tossing and turning most of the evening trying to find a comfortable place for my neck I eventually got up about 6:15 AM got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. Ralph was already there and later others meandered in Delbert came in and I asked him if he would mind taking some photos of me that I could send to Nora so that she would no what I would look like when I arrived in Korea. We left McDonald’s at about 8:20 AM and Dell took about eight photos of me in the outfits that I would be wearing when I arrived in Korea and I consequently e-mailed those two Nora and actually the photos were not too bad so I sent some to Lollie and Gareth so that they will have something to scare away the rodents. Last load of laundry is in the dryer and I may have a quick load to run on Tuesday I’m not sure yet. It will be Tuesday that I actually packed my suitcases. I need to call Julia’s Slife and make sure that she is going to be able to give me a ride to the airport on Wednesday. If not, Delbert will be able to. Time is winding down and the excitement is winding up how neat! I do hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and I hope that God blesses you in all you do.