Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday morning and much cooler...

I woke early this morning the first time just before 5 AM then I went back to sleep and got up about 6:15 AM after getting dressed I went down to Raulle’s barbershop and got a haircut. My barber told me that my hair appears that there and that there is obvious regrowth in the areas where there was no hair three months ago. The product that I’m taking is Biotin and it is a B. complex vitamin. My sister and her husband have been using it for a couple of years now and their results have been very good. The day today is overcast and considerably cooler than it was yesterday. I don’t have anything in particular that I have to do today, I believe I will wait and do my laundry either Monday evening or Tuesday afternoon. I haven’t heard much from Cathy since our trip to the coast, she did call a couple of times and we chatted, I believe that her and Julie and her family have some plans to do things to entertain Cathy. I can’t believe that I actually had to turn on the heat this morning, not something one would expect to do at the end of August. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments: