Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What a beautiful Tuesday and it will be a scorcher...

I woke up before 6 AM this morning but didn’t actually get up until about 6:15 AM and after getting dressed I went down to McDonald’s for coffee. The routine very rarely varies much except possibly in a time that I leave the house. When Murray took a break for breakfast I showed her the pictures of the flowers and pictures of Nora that I received. She thought they both look very nice. After deliveries I stopped at LinnCo and cash the Apple rebate check and from there went to Bi-Mart and checked my membership number which once again managed to be a loser. And then I stopped at Dollar tree to see if they had gotten in any of the atomic fireballs and of course they have not. Back home and trying to stay cool now I may do a load of laundry today.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I'm sure Nora loved the flowers.