Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today is Wednesday and it's supposed to be another record-breaking hot day.

Usual routine this morning, got up, dressed and down McDonald’s for coffee. I was back home by about 8:15 AM and is a raised the garage door I looked at the Mini Cooper and decided today is the day, drove it out of the wash but build up the bucket gave it a good wash job it’s all dried off now and sitting out there looking pretty. If I don’t do that the only thing I probably will do is try to stay cool inside. I got pretty warm just during the time it took to wash the Mini Cooper.
Dear Leann, yes, she did love them, I was amazed when she sent pictures of how large the bouquet actually was... she wasn't there when they called to deliver it so she had it delivered the next day... Needless to say, it had a monstrous "WoW" factor. Thanks for your comment darlin...

No comments: