Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Well today is 1 September tomorrow I go to Portland and Thursday Korea...

Oh my goodness how exciting is that. I almost cannot wait. Today was my last day delivering meals until I return. I had 18 clients and after we got back to the senior center I told Deborah it’s her job now. Stopped at the credit union and took out some cash, picked up Cathy for lunch and we went to Ixtapa Mexican restaurant and had the lunch special sort of. She came back over the house for a little while and look at the color that I painted the dining room and we chatted for about an hour then I took her back over to Julie’s house. Came back home and got online and did my bill paying so that is now done. I will have to check on the 15th and make sure everything was done correctly. It is an absolutely gorgeous day outside earlier, it was a little more humid but now it’s just great I am anxious. I hope you all have a wonderful day and chances are that I will not blog tomorrow and you will not see anything on my blog until my return from Korea. May God be good to each and everyone of you.

No comments: