Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chilly this morning what a beautiful day all in all.

Well my friends I went down to McDonald’s and had coffee this morning and from there I came home and proceeded to start putting together the package for the visa fiancée service. After making it to Wal-Mart and getting the copying done I came back home and put everything together then took it down to the Federal Express office and sent it off. It’s out of my hands now it will be delivered to the fiancée visa service by 1 PM tomorrow. The copying a Wal-Mart only cost me $3.50 for over 50 copies and it cost me $26 to send the package via Federal Express. But now the only thing left to do is wait and make sure that my package is correct and then the only processing left will be by Nora on her end. All I can say is wow! Other later today I will put together an identical package and store it away for future use should I happen to need it. That was a suggestion by the fiancée visa service. Anyway to each and all of you I wish a happy day and a lovely warm afternoon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy to hear that you got all your paper work done. This is great and I know you and Nora are very delighted about that. That is such a beautiful picture of Nora on your blog. I think I may have that one blown up for a separate picture of her to have here. Then, of course, I will need to have one made of the two of you together.

Good News !

Lollie