Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Today is the most beautiful sunny day and the temperatures are not bad

I awoke this morning at about 1:30 AM got up and checked my mail on the computer and was back in bed by 2:30 AM and then didn’t wake up again until 8:30 AM. Perhaps the jet lag thing is finally over. I did not stop at McDonald’s to have coffee this morning but rather went straight to the senior center and had coffee there. I had 17 deliveries today and after I finished my deliveries I stopped at megamart And they had Gala apples on sale for $.58 a pound so I bought a bag of 10 apples and also bought three of the six packs of the many Pepsi cans. Not too much going on today-to talk to Nora tonight about 6 pm and will probably chat for a couple of hours. Hope you all enjoy the day it looks to me like the weather for the next week will be absolutely gorgeous.

No comments: