Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, October 23, 2009

It's monsoon time, the rains are here for the day.

I awoke to the sound of rain this morning, that Peter Pan or of the raindrops hitting the roof was a soothing and gentle sound and almost made me wish I could stay in bed. But life being what life is, I got up and got dressed and headed down to McDonald’s for coffee. Myron was there, all worried that it was Saturday so I had to remind them it was only Friday. He is very nervous about leaving for China. I assured him, everything would be fine. At about 8:10 AM Maria was ready to have breakfast so I joined her and we chatted as we do almost every morning. She’s a wonderful lady and a good friend. I asked her to be gentle with Nora and she laughed and said she would. Actually, she is more like a mother to Nora then an aunt. Back home now, cleaned up the kitchen made some cinnamon raisin toast and hot chocolate for breakfast and have a load in the washer. This is definitely a stay in the house day. I hope you can all find things to do inside as the outside is not all that appealing.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Thank you Dennis for the kind words. I want nothing more than to be tucked against HIS chest and held tighly within his imbrace. I appreciate the prayers.