Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday...

I woke up at 5am, layed in bed until 5:30 then got up. Not raining today so that is good I guess... I will be going to coffee soon, then we shall see where the day leads. Back home from having coffee and I decided today was the day... so I gets out my endust and I proceed to dust everything in sight, including the end tables, the coffee table, that the leather furniture, the lamps, everything on the entertainment center everything that had a flat surface that could contain dust. I feel better now (I really don’t like dusting). Now I’ve had my cinnamon raisin toast and am enjoying a cup of hot chocolate and that will conclude my breakfast and will likely be the biggest meal that I read today. I seem to have reached a plateau in my weight loss so I need to nudge it a little bit. The weather today is a little bit iffy so I most likely will find other things to take care of in house. I hope y’all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: