Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday, cold, dreary... typical valley fall day.

I awoke this morning early about 5 AM and then decided to go back to sleep for a while and woke up again at 7 AM. At that time I got up and went down to McDonald’s to have coffee. I stayed there until about 8:45 AM then came home. I probably will not hear from Norah today until later on this evening when it will be about 9 AM in Daet. She will then be at the Internet café on a rented computer. I am excited about the possible return oversees in January at which time I will potentially stay for two months. It will give me the opportunity to meet her family both close and distant relatives and experience the Filipino culture up close and personal. My very best wishes to those of you who read this blog I hope you have a most wonderful Sunday. I will see you tomorrow.

No comments: