Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Good Lord, is it really this early???

While I can’t believe it’s this early. I went to bed and slept really well last night until about 3:30 AM this morning. I woke up thinking about Nora and wishing that I were with her but realizing of course that I have other things that I must take care of first. Complications delays and matters of the heart they all tend to disrupt my thinking pattern. Oh well it will all come together in good time. Falling in love with this woman has changed my entire life and my outlook on so many things and I must admit most of them are for the better. I will deliver meals today and must also drop off my September mileage list. I will stop at Safeway and check on the Western Union prices for sending money to Daet. I’m not suppose to send any money until November. Anyway I will make the most of today and I hope you all do the same thing. Take care and God bless.

No comments: