Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, October 9, 2009

This is Friday and a very beautiful day.

This is quite a beautiful day, the sun is out, and the sky is nice and blue and I just got back from walking around downtown Lebanon. As I was walking I was thinking about my conversation with Nora last night at the Internet café. I said and did some things that probably in retrospect I would not do again. At times when I pray to God I think of how lucky I am that he provided me with such a wonderful woman and it is at times hard for me to realize that we don’t communicate as clearly as we should and that problem is because of the language differences. But all in all I must say we do rather well. Each time that I speak to her I miss her more. Waiting for things has never ever been my strong suit and it continues to be a weak area. But thanks to my belief and the strength of my belief in God I am getting better at it. I do pray that each and every one of you can enjoy this beautiful day that our Lord has provided for us.

No comments: