Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

It is a beautiful Saturday morning

I woke up a little bit later this morning it was about 8:05 AM then I decided to go to McDonald’s for coffee. About 9:15 AM I came back home. There is a dog that lives behind me and for some reason it is just barking and barking and barking. I don’t know if the neighbors are gone or what but I wish something would happen to that dog. I checked my mail and looked around at a few of the sites on the Internet and now I have a load of laundry washing in the washing machine when that is finished and dried I will fold it and put away. I believe that I will mow the grass in the backyard today as it is getting much taller than I like. And besides that I believe that the rain is projected for the future. Hoping that each of you has a wonderful weekend, see you later...

No comments: