Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday and the last work day of the week now.

Up at 2:30, messed with the computer for a bit then back to bed and tossed and turned till 4:30 and got up, showered dressed and waited till 6:15 to hit McDonald’s. Everyone happy I was back so that was nice, off to deliver meals, Tori told me that an oldtime delvivery driver returned and will have my route Fridays so I am back to 3 days a week. Back home by 11:20 and finishing up the laundry and waiting for Nora to come online at noon. Have a good day everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture of Nora Denny. Now, you can show pictures and tell the world how much in love you are !!

Hope you were able to talk with her today as I know you were really anxious to do that.

Have a good night and we'll do the same.

L