Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today is Wednesday and no word yet from Nora...

Even though I had my phone with me lash night on the nightstand, no phone call from Nora so I’m sure that she has not yet obtained another phone. Sadly, I believe that what greeted her in Manila was probably devastating to her. I pray to God that none of her family was injured and hurt or missing or God Forbid, killed in the flooding. I went to McDonald’s this morning for coffee and the whole group was basically there and everyone was glad to see me back. I did get to talk with Marie while she ate breakfast and expressed her my concern for Nora’s safety and the fact that I have not yet heard from her. It has been quite sometime since my emotions have run the gamut as they have during this event. Falling in love with Nora was very easy she is such a wonderful person very easy to love leaving her behind was excruciatingly hard, as it should be. My major concern at this time is her safety and well-being. Talk to y’all later, hope you have a grand day.
UPDATE... I got an email from Nora's sister (that I stayed with) and she said that Nora is fine and on her way to Basud, the province that her children and father live in about 170mi from Manila... so she is safe and I am relieved...

No comments: