Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Up with the alarm this morning, it is warm outside and no rain yet...

It is a little overcast this morning however the storm but they projected as my yet appeared. I arrived at McDonald’s for copy this morning at about 6:40 AM. I stayed there till about 8:30 AM and chatted with Marie of coarse. Back home now and having a couple of pieces of toast and some hot chocolate for breakfast and will soon check my e-mail. It would appear to be a good day to stay inside and enjoy the warmth. I hope you all have a good Saturday...

2 comments:

Leann said...

Good day to stay inside and enjoy the day. Hope you have.

Leann said...

I jsut saw on Cathy's blog that Ralphy passed away. I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss Dennis. I am thankful he died peacefully.