Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Today is Friday its not bad outside but there's a big storm brewing

I woke this morning about 5 AM and got up got a few things done around here and then decided to go down to McDonald’s for coffee. Ralph was already there and I stuck around until Maria could have breakfast . On the way back home I decided to go to mega Mart and buy some milk and hot chocolate. I stripped the bed and have the sheets washing as we speak and as soon as they are done I will commence with doing the other laundry that needs done. And after that I intend to vacuum and most likely dust the house. I probably will not speak to Nora today, but I will call her tomorrow night which will be her Sunday morning. Hope you’re all enjoying the day, I will be inside with the heat on and folding laundry. See you!

1 comment:

Leann said...

It was a beautiful afternoon and I hope you were able to get out and enjoy part of it.