Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

A beautiful morning crisp and leaves on the ground...

I awoke this morning about 5 AM and rolled over and went back to sleep until about five minutes until 6 AM. At which time I turned off my phone alarm and made my call to Nora to wish her a good evening. She was feeling very good not sick anymore and she didn’t cough so I think she is well on the mend. We had a nice little conversation that lasted a whole six minutes. Then up and out of bed washed my face comb my hair and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. I came back home and picked up the letter that I was supposed to take with me to mail and went back to the post office to drop it off. Back home now cleaned up the kitchen and made some toast and hot chocolate for breakfast. In between that I cleaned the mirror in the bedroom which is certainly showing signs of its age. Nothing exciting planned for today but I am hoping that I will get something from the islands in the line of mail. To each and every one I wish a great Saturday and I hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments: