Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Well today is Sunday and it's very wet and rather chilly out...

Well this morning I knew that I would not be calling Nora, so I’ve managed to sleep in until about 6:25 AM. Which was rather nice, I hope lying flat on my back which is also something nice that happens since I’ve lost weight and my snoring has become almost nonexistent. I got up and made my bed and then proceeded to go down to McDonald’s to have coffee. Delbert came in which was a very pleasant surprise as I have not seen him for almost 2 months. He looked well and told me he is going to go in for another sleep study. I wanted to suggest that perhaps a more aggressive approach to weight loss would help cure some of his problem but decided against saying anything. I stopped at megamart and picked up half-gallon of milk and some low-fat Philadelphia cream cheese a dozen eggs and a broiler chicken. Not that I walked out having spent right at $13. Home now and have a load of laundry washing. I hope you all enjoy Sunday and for those of you who do I hope you enjoyed a good service at church make the most of today.

1 comment:

Leann said...

It is indeed wet and chillay. (yes I know I mispelled it) :-)

Hope you have a good day bundled up in your warm welcoming home.