Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Brisk, Blue and Beautiful...

Sacramento... what can be said about the weather here?? It is one of the places where sunshine and clear skies seem to predominate thruout the year...
It is lovely today and the forecast for the ThanksGiving day festivities is positive so far.
I am having a good time, My lady received 4 letters from me this week and my newest and youngest daughter got (finally, it's the second one) birthday card from me... she turned 12 and this is the first birthday card she has ever gotten... it meant a lot to me to make sure she had one.
All is going as planned so God is providing a smooth road so far. It isn't easy, but it is doable if one puts forth the effort. I only know that the end result will justify the effort.
I hope you all have a rewarding and wonderful holiday this ThanksGiving... Gobble, Gobble my friends...

1 comment:

Leann said...

If our whole winter was like today.............

As you say, we must weather the bad to appreciate the good.

I think it's very sad that your young daughter is 12 yrs old and has never received a birthday card. I am sure it made her year :-)

Enjoy your day Dennis.