Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Thanksgiving to remember

Holy cow, what a wonderful vacation I had over Thanksgiving. The trip going to California was uneventful with the exception that it was wet, I did run into snow on Ashland on the backside I should say and also over the Siskiyou’s summit. Little mini never spun a wheel... I was very impressed. I left the house at 5:20 AM and arrived at Lollie and Gareth's doorstep at 2:30 PM that afternoon. And had no problems whatsoever. The visit was quite nice we really had a great time and Thanksgiving was probably one of the best I’ve ever had... it’s hard to imagine putting that many people in the kitchen without having a few toes stepped on but it really really went well. I left their house at 5:10 AM this morning and arrived here at the house at 1:30 PM. Set the cruise on about 70 mph and just let her role. Traffic was a lot heavier coming back but it seemed to be quite well managed. I hope you all had as good a holiday as I did not looking forward to Christmas and that will be the last one hopefully that I spend alone here in the house... take care and enjoy the day.

2 comments:

Leann said...

I'm glad you had a good holiday Dennis. There is nothing like being with family or people that you love.

Unknown said...

Brother,

It makes us happy to know that you had a wonderful time at Thanksgiving ! It was sure wonderful to have you here and we appreciate you coming. The visit was too short as we are enjoying you more and more all the time.

Happy to hear that you had a good trip home and most of all, that you are safe.

Love you.....

Lollie & Gareth