Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Fall has fallen... temperatures have plummeted and the rains are abundant.

This morning I didn’t awake until almost 6:35 AM which was in quite a distinct contrast to what I’ve been doing the last couple of weeks waking at 5 AM or 5:30 AM. I got up and got dressed after washing my face and meandered down to McDonald’s for coffee with the group. Marie was going home for breakfast so when she came back she brought me some rice and spareribs to bring home. From McDonald’s I went to Safeway and bought another birthday card for Joyce Ann. And from there I went to the post office and mailed the card to her and also a letter containing separate letters to her and Kenneth and Jenny and Nora. I knew it would cost a little more than the typical $.98, it was actually more like a dollar $.65. I don’t know exactly how much the card was to mail, I also bought 10 more $.98 stamps. From there, back home, cleaned up the kitchen and ate the rice and spareribs that Marie sent which by the way was very good. I have a load of whites in the washing machine and that’s all the clothes that I will need to wash this weekend. This is not a good day for men nor beast to be outside I am certainly glad that I have a warm home to be in and my heart goes out to those who do not share that luxury. May each of you have a wonderful day, and be thankful for the things you have and in all actuality be thankful for some of the things you don’t have.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Marie is very sweet to bring you the rice and spareribs. I am very happy that you enjoyed them. Perhaps some of your Italian bread that you make would be a nice thing in the future for her and her hubby.

Stay inside and stay warm. It is cold here and we need to cover our plants.