Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Today is starting off with a lot of blue sky but very brisk temperature.

I woke up about 5 AM this morning then laid there till about 5:40 AM and made my call to Nora to wish her a good nights sleep. I will be calling her about 7 PM my time so that I can talk to her after church. Went down a copy at about 6 AM and stayed there till a little after 8 AM. Then I went to mega Mart and purchased three cucumbers and four containers of light yogurt and three cans of Progresso “0” weight watcher value soup. This morning as I was going to get dressed I look in my closet to see what I wanted to wear and I picked out a pair of jeans that I haven’t been able to fit into for 10 years. I was able to put them on and button them up and still have room... my gosh I have lost some weight and some inches. I like it! I don’t have any special plans for this Saturday but I hope you all have a great day and make the most of it especially you “Beaver fans”.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So nice to fit in some clothes that you have not been able to wear for awhile. I'll just bet that put a big grin on your face.

CONGRATS !