Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fog, fog and more fog... cold and damp today

I woke up around 5am then returned to sleep until almost 6am. Got up, dressed and headed to McDonald’s. Along the way I stopped and mailed the letter to Nora. Typical morning with the coffee group. Ralph will be leaving for Texas tomorrow with his son johnny. Marie and I chatted some, she told me that she wrote to Nora yesterday so that is nice. On the way home, I stopped at MegaFoods and bought some bananas and also chips. I don’t eat many chips, normally about 8 or 10 of them with a half cup of salsa. I hope it warms up some today, I have the heater on now...

1 comment:

Leann said...

I hope it is a nice day for you Dennis. The fall colors are stunning. "little" monkey? Has she met you? :-)