Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

It is cold out and supposed to rain quite heavily today

I went this morning about 5 AM, and decided to go back to sleep until the alarm went off at 6 AM but then at 5:30 AM I decided to go ahead and call Nora and wish her a good nights sleep. She seemed to be feeling much better, and told me she had been taking her medicine and that helped a lot. I am also certain that staying inside yesterday was better for her. Off to McDonald’s for coffee with the guys. Ralph will be leaving today with Johnny for Texas. Down to the senior center and deliver meals, I had 17 clients today. As I pulled back to the senior center after deliveries it started to rain. I am certainly glad I got the lawns mowed yesterday. I exchange the bad peppers for another jar this morning right after coffee. I made some toast and some hot chocolate for breakfast. Hopefully you will have a nice day this is my Friday thank goodness.

No comments: