Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Thank God for Monday one less I have to wait.

I awoke this morning at about a quarter till 6 AM and called Nora to wish her pleasant dreams and a good night. Off then to McDonald’s for coffee I was fortunate today I got the opportunity to visit with Jack Weller for a little while. I stayed down there until about nine then went to the senior center to prepare for meal deliveries. I had 19 clients today, but the bushes were not home. So when I got back to the senior center I had their meals put in the refrigerator. Have a lovely day everyone we will do it all again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Enjoy your day Dennis. You make a good point in that if we did not go thru the worst of times we would not appreciate the best of times. Thank you for that reminder.