Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday, cloudy and cool and rain is on the way...

I woke up about 3 AM this morning and use the restroom and then went back to bed. Woke up again about five, fell back asleep and then got up about 6:10 AM this morning. Went down to McDonald’s for coffee and the only one there was Ralph, and he didn’t stay all that long, by 7:30 AM he was gone home already. I stuck around until about 8:45 AM and then came home where I cleaned up the kitchen dishes and made some oatmeal and some hot chocolate for breakfast. Not too sure what today will bring, this evening I will log on to messenger and Nora and I will chat for an hour or so. Other than that, not much planned for this somewhat dreary day. Today is a special day because it is God’s day, Sunday has always been reserved as a day of rest for those who have that luxury. I do hope that you all have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Leann said...

What a beautiful picture of the family Dennis! They have an interesting choice of names for their children. Each unique and leaves you wondering how they were chosen.

I hope you enjoyed your sacred sunday and were able to have a pleasant conversation with Nora.