Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Very cool out this morning about 36°

I woke a little early this morning and then kept drifting back off to sleep again. I finally got up at about 6 AM and got dressed and headed down for coffee. While there I decided that I needed to apologize to Ralph because part of what he said certainly seem to ring true after my other situation. That went well and I managed to stay down there until about 8:30 AM and I went to the senior center to deliver meals I started off with 19 clients but by the time I left it had dropped to 17 most all of my regulars. Back home now, cleaned up the kitchen and made some toast and this time had some raspberry jelly with it and some hot chocolate. I hope y’all have a great day it’s good to be a little chilly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brother....It seems that you may be having some sleeping problems. Do you get enough sleep ?????

It is rather cold here tonight, but not anything like yours. We are still in the high 40's. I had yogurt for dinner tonight after Bocce Ball practice which went very well. Of course, I am cold now and have turned the heat up :)

Gareth and I are going to have those good ribs from Raley's for dinner tonight with a couple of other things. Should be good and tasty.

Leann said...

It will be chilly but beautiful. I love mornings. The way the sunlight hits the trees and hills. Saw two beautiful deer crossing the street down by the school. The fawn has grown nicely. I also saw a buck with his four does a few weeks back, running beside the woods in back of hte apartment.

I'm rambling, I apoligize :-)

Enjoy your day.