Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday, yet another week is gone... thank God.

I woke up early today, before 5:30, when I looked over at the clock, my eyes were blurry and I thought it said 6:30 so up I sprang. Oddly enough, I am well rested so today will be a longer one for me... I must remember, as must you all, set your clocks back today.. seems weird to be doing in in November, as long as I can remember it was in October. I will go to McDonald's in a bit and start my day with the coffee group. May God bless each of you in ways only you can appreciate...but others can benefit from.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Enjoy your day Dennis.

Unknown said...

Hello brother,

Yes, another week is gone and that is one more week that you won't have to wait for in the time you have before you leave for the Philippines.

I think God is working on you and your patience. it is a good thing, you know.

Have a great day tomorrow, Monday.