Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Wet and windy at typical fall Monday...

I woke early this morning before 6 AM. Then laid there for a little while and decided finally to get up at about 6:25 AM. After washing my face and getting dressed I went down to McDonald’s for coffee. I waited around for Marie but she was going home to take Wayne’s breakfast to him and she asked if I would wait until she came back as she wanted to give me some maps to look at. After she got back it was about five minutes until 9 AM, I left and went to LinnCo. And deposited the check from Gareth and also my mileage check. At the senior center I had 18 clients today two of which were no-shows. Back home now cleaned up the kitchen and cut the meat off of the chicken that I will make sandwiches from and am in the process of boiling down the carcass for soup stock. Hope you all have a wonderful day try to stay out of the weather and above all else be happy.

1 comment:

Leann said...

It is indeed the day to stay indoors and enjoy the artificial heat. Hope you have a wonderful day.