Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Doesn't look foggy, but I bet it's cold outside...

I awoke once at 3:38 then went back to sleep until 5:16am. I decided to call Nora in case she was tired and wanted to go to bed early. We had a nice little chat and I asked her to pray for Michael and Lollie and Gareth as they are not doing too well dealing with Michael’s death. She said that she will and also told me about the funeral mass that the Catholics perform when a member dies. I will go to coffee at McDonald’s, Nora told me I will not be going there after she gets here because she wants to make my coffee in the mornings plus she wants to make us hot chocolate also. Wow, that will be nice. Have a wonderful day, I know that many will be heading out to return unwanted gifts but try to keep a good attitude.

No comments: