Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Foggy again...

I did not sleep well last night, woke up many times... too much wine I guess. Tried unsuccessfully to call Nora 6 times this morning, it just rings 15 times then gives me a message. She is likely watching a movie or the kids turned down the phone again. I will call a little later. I don’t know if McDonald's will be open today, but I will drive down there and see anyway. Merry Christmas to everyone.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Dear Dennis ~ I hope you had a wonderful dinner with your beloved daughter and your day today was filled with love and hope.

Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. It is greatly appreciated.