Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Foggy and cold this morning...

I woke up the first time at about 4 AM and rolled over and went back to sleep the next time I woke up it was about 5 AM and I decided to call Nora in case she wanted to go sleep early. I actually woke her up and we only spoke for just a few moments and I told her to go back to sleep and we would chat today when she got to the Internet café after taking care of some business at the hospital. I am glad I don’t have work today, I don’t really like to drive in the fog. This afternoon I will stop at LinnCo and conduct a little business and then come home. For those of you who must travel today please do so carefully and keep in mind that other people may not be as diligent in their driving habits as you are. Please, be safe.

No comments: