Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It is still dark outside...

I woke up at 4:30 then dozed off till a little past 5am. Tried to call Nora, but no answer. I got up and dressed and called her back about 5:20 and she is on the way back to basud from Daet... awfully late for her to be out so I suppose she was at the hospital with Jenny and the baby. I hate being this far from them. Oh well, it will not be for many more days anyway. I have deliveries today and after that I will only have one more set of deliveries and I will be done at the Senior Center for awhile. I think I will clean the main bathroom today. Have a nice day everyone. Only 18 clients today all but one was home. Back home, put the wheel and tire back on the Mini and moved it to the other side of the garage and backed it in... hot chocolate and raisin toast for lunch... I will go to Bi-Mart after lunch then to Wal★Mart and get the sleeping pills I ordered from Dr. Thayer... I haven’t heard from the other Doctor yet either.

No comments: