Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It is still dark and it looks cold...

I woke at 4:22am and said “No”, not yet then rolled over and dozed off till about 4:56 and decided to call Nora. She answered the phone on the 4th ring, she was watching some TV in the living room and had not yet gone to bed. We chatted for about 14 minutes. She told me that we may not be able to chat on Friday (that would be the last time we chat until I am there) because 1 January is of course a holiday and the internet cafe may not be open... I said ‘Not to worry’ if we can it is ok and if not no big deal. We wished each other good days, I told her to dream of me if she can and she told me to have a nice day... If she’d been here, I would have pulled her close, snuggled up and drifted back to sleep... as it is, I will bare the cold day and have lousy coffee at McDonald's and listen to the babble of my friends... Take care everyone, the new year is almost upon us...

No comments: